Festive ‘Winter ONEderland’ a Family Friendly Experience Features Snowy Sky Pod Journey, Interactive Displays and Visits with Santa. Returning for its second year, the family-friendly experience will be one of the many must-see seasonal attractions at the new World Trade Center throughThe experience will run continuously through the holiday season, ending on January 7.
“Winter ONEderland: A Holiday Experience Above It All” will include:
- One World of Wonders – A multi-media experience where guests join Winter ONEderland mascot Ollie the Owl as he takes flight, journeying past the wonders of the world – both ancient and modern;
- Glacier Cave: Guests will wander through a magical underground winter grotto ornamented with crystals and icicles;
- Snowy SkyPod Journey – Visitors will delight in the thrill of snowfall while riding above New York City’s sparkling skyline in the fastest elevators in the Western Hemisphere;
- Giant Snow Globe – Visitors can marvel at a giant snow globe showcasing New York City’s famous skyline, and enjoy the ultimate social media selfie moment;
- Santa’s Sleigh – Parents can reserve a time for kids to visit with Santa and ride with him in his sleigh over New York’s roof tops. Professional photographers will capture this once in a lifetime moment!